Fresh mulch not only will make a huge visual improvement to your current landscape but it has its beneficial purposes as well:
- Increases moisture retention
- Serves as barrier against weeds
- Reduces soil erosion
- Helps prevent soil compaction
- Keeps roots insulated during extreme temperatures
- Creates a buffer zone between your plantings and your lawn, which limits mower damage to plants and competition with turf
- Improves organic composition of existing soil
- Provides a “finishing touch” to your landscape beds
Recommended mulch depth is 3” – 4”. We guarantee that our crews are trained for proper and professional mulch installation.
Sweet Garden Lawn Care uses a high quality, double shredded hardwood & bark mulch. This is the best mulch available. Colored mulch available upon request.
Estimates for mulch installation are complimentary. An estimator will visit your property, determine the quantity of mulch required, and leave an estimate at your door.